Daily Photos from a Photo Fanatci

I've been trying to come up with a unique blog for some time now... thinking about different things that I could do and then I realized- I love pictures!! A friend of mine is doing a project called "365- a life in a photographs" on her facebook and I thought why not do that as a blog... I've recently been engaged and I'm planning a wedding... I'm soon to be a stepmom to 3 beautiful children and I think that this will be a great way to document my life... I can't wait to introduce you to my world through my lens...

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 11- It's OURS!!

It's our's!!! We got the call yesterday and we are moving in over the last month- but hopefully we will be essentially moved in next week.  I can't wait to show the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment